The Washington Ballet Women's Committee Underwriting Campaign.
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Women’s Committee, the Keep on Dancing Underwriting Campaign is dedicated to providing financial support toward TWB’s performance season. Your generous underwriting support will make our 2020.21 Season possible, on Marquee TV and--one day--back to the stage.
Choreographers for the 2020.21 Season include TWB's own Xiomara Reyes, Tamas Krizsa, Andile Ndlovu, and Helga Paris-Morales and guest choreographers Dana Genschaft, Silas Farley, and Stanton Welch.
On Marquee TV
- Forbidden Endearment by Tamas Kriza - October 2020 release
- Chronos by Xiomara Reyes - October 2020 release
- Something Human by Andile Ndlovu - February 2021 release
- Womb of Heaven by Helga Paris-Morales - February 2021 release
- NEXTsteps World Premiere by Dana Genschaft - June 2021 release
- NEXTsteps World Premiere by Silas Farley - June 2021 release
- NEXTsteps World Premiere by Stanton Welch - June 2021 release
Funds raised from the Keep on Dancing Underwriting Campaign will support the 2020.21 Artistic Season including setting and rehearsal time with The Washington Ballet dancers and guest choreographers, extra cleaning of our facilities to keep dancers safe, and production costs for creating seven world premiere works.
Your Gift will be counted as part of the Keep on Dancing Underwriting Campaign, and will qualify you for Ballet Corps or Balletomane Membership and associated benefits.
We are also pleased to offer member special offers available exclusively for supporters of this campaign:
- Named recognition in Side Barre member e-newsletter
- Overall recognition in select Create-in-Place credits over Marquee TV
- The Washington Ballet magnet (Barre Warmup)
- Keep on Dancing sweatshirt (Fourth Position)
- Framed, signed photo of a TWB company dancer (Fifth Position)
- Ballet coffee table book signed by Artistic Director Julie Kent (Patron Circle)
- Custom photo book featuring TWB dancers (Leadership Circle)
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling Mary Bounds, Associate Director of Advancement at 508.524.8557
Give by Donor-Advised Fund
The Washington Ballet is proud to be a partner to several of the United States' largest Donor Advised Fund sponsor organizations and their philanthropic service teams.
Clients of Fidelity Charitable Schwab Charitable and BNY Mellon can easily recommend a grant through DAF Direct by clicking:
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:The Washington Ballet
3515 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC, 20016
To donate a gift of stock, please read:
BOA Stock Transfer PDF